COVID-19 Updates for Asthma and Allergy Clinic of East Lansing
Call Us for More Information.
Allergy Immunotherapy Procedure effective May 29, 2020.
In compliance with MDHHS and the CDC, we ask that if you have experienced ANY of the following please do not come to our office for allergy injections.
- Chills (repeated shaking with chills)
- Dry Cough
- Shortness of Breath
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- NEW loss of smell or taste
- Have a COVID-19 Pending Test or Positive Result
- Have had contact with any individual who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Have been in contact with any sick person(s)
- Recent travel by plane in the last 30 days
These symptoms are from the CDC as of April 28, 2020 and are subject to change. If you have any questions about COVID-19, please contact your primary physician or your local health department.
- Allergy Injection hours and locations as follows:
Mondays East Lansing 12pm-5pm
Tuesdays East Lansing 12pm-5pm
Wednesdays St Johns 9:00am-430pm
- Once you arrive at our clinic please call our office at 517-324-7020 and we will sign you in. PLEASE remain in your vehicle. We will call you once your injection is ready to be administered.
- Each patient will be screened with health-related questions regarding COVID-19 and temperatures will be taken by each person prior to entering our clinic.
- ADULT patients do not bring anyone with you. PEDIATRIC patients may have 1 adult with them (who will also be screened).
- All patients (including children) should wear a MASK. Scarves and bandannas are acceptable. We cannot provide masks to patients.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING of 6 feet must be maintained at all times.
- Allergy Serum dosing will be adjusted per patient. Please allow our staff enough time to review your chart and discuss with a provider a safe dosage to administer.
- Our staff will be limited to allergy injections only. If you require further treatment including appointments or medication refills we are offering telemedicine (virtual) appointments with our providers. Please call our office at 517-324-7020 or send your request through our online patient portal.
- Our staff will be continuously disinfecting our office. For our safety, staff will be wearing protective gear.